Content-Centric Networking Resources
Research Papers and Reports
- V. Jacobson, D. K. Smetters, J. D. Thornton, M. F. Plass, N. H. Briggs, R. L. Braynard (PARC) Networking Named Content, CoNEXT 2009, Rome, December, 2009.
- V. Jacobson, D. K. Smetters, N. H. Briggs, M. F. Plass, P. Stewart, J. D. Thornton, R. L. Braynard, VoCCN: Voice Over Content-Centric Networks, ReArch ’09, Rome, December, 2009.
- D. Smetters, V. Jacobson, Securing Network Content, PARC Tech Report, October 2009.
- U. Lee, I. Rimac, and V. Hilt (Bell Labs, Alcatel-Lucent, New Jesey, U.S.A.). Greening the Internet with Content-Centric Networking, 1st Int’l Conf. on Energy-Efficient Computing and Networking (E-Energy), University of Passau, Germany, April 13-15, 2010.
- G. Carofiglio, V. Gehlen, D. Perino, Experimental evaluation of storage management in Content-Centric Networking, Next Generation Networking and Internet symposium, IEEE ICC 2011, Kyoto, Japan.
- M. Diallo, S. Fdida, V. Sourlas, P. Flegkas, L. Tassiulas Leveraging caching for Internet-scale content-based publish/subscribe networks, IEEE ICC 2011, Kyoto, Japan.
- G. Carofiglio, L. Muscariello, and M. Gallo, Bandwidth and storage sharing performance in information centric networking, ACM Sigcomm Workshop on Information-Centric Networking (ICN) 2011
- D. Perino, M. Varvello, A reality check for content centric networking, ACM Sigcomm Workshop on Information-Centric Networking (ICN) 2011
- Ioannis Psaras, Richard G. Clegg, Raul Landa, Wei K. Chai, and George Pavlou. Modelling and Evaluation of CCN Caching Trees, IFIP Networking Conference May 9-13, 2011 Madrid, Spain.