Main documentation points can be found both on this page, as well as the Documentation menu. Many references within the documentation pages point to information contained in the software distribution itself. How-To’s and actively updated documentation can also be found on the CCNx Wiki.
CCNx v1.0 Roadmap
PARC has been working on a protocol revision to CCNx. As we have presented at the ICNRG workgroup meeting on Sunday at IETF 88, we would like to share the first drafts of the new protocols. The road map is now available for download. CCNx v1 Roadmap.
- Develop Page: getting and building the code, issue tracking, etc.
- How To Guides (in wiki)
- CCNx Technical Documentation Index (Contained in release bundle)
API and other docs are available with each source release. Here are documentation highlights from the latest release:
- Software Documentation and README
- CCNx Repository Documentation (ccnr)
- CCNx Commands/Utilities Documentation
- CCNx Java API Documentation
- CCNx C API Documentation
- CCNx for Android Documentation
- CCNx Protocol
- CCNx Name
- CCNx URI Scheme
- CCNx Content Object
- CCNx Algorithm Use
- CCNx Interest Message
- Canonical CCNx Ordering
- CCNx Binary Encoding (ccnb)
- CCNx Basic Name Conventions
- CCNx Timestamp Format
- Implicit Digest Component
- CCNx Face Management and Registration Protocol
- CCNx StatusResponse
- CCNx Signature Generation and Verification
- Staleness handling in CCNx
- CCNx Link Messages
- CCNx DTD
- CCNx Main Schema
- CCNx DTAG Values
For complete documentation you can refer to the software bundle, or the CCNx Technical Documentation Index referenced above.